Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Tagalog & Mushy Peas


Not posted much on here lately as I've been away to Bulgaria, plus I've also been thinking about doing a course in teaching English as a foreign language.


Anything social that has been happening has been on my parter's side - events which included the wedding one of his friends tying the knot with a Philipino girl in the Lake District, and various visits to relatives.


I should also mention though that I won a holiday for two at a works do where I ended up suitably legless.
Trying to be good and save for the summer as plan on going down to Brighton with my best mate for a bit of a jolly over Pride weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Your Personality Is Like Cocaine
You're dynamic, brilliant, and alluring to those who don't know you. Hyper and full of energy, you're usually the last one to leave a party. Sometimes your sharp mind gets the better of you... you're a bit paranoid!
What Drug Is Your Personality Like?